BH&J PRO – Course Overview
You will be looked after by Ivana Mearns, bridal headdress designer with over ten years of experience. To view Ivana’s online portfolio, you can visit her website www.ivanamearns.com. Ivana has worked with hundreds of brides over the years and her designs appeared in various magazines, on stage and in films.
BH&J PRO – How does it work
You will learn wirework techniques from step-by-step photo tutorials.
If you ever get to a point where you need further guidance or have a question about any of the techniques, you can contact your tutor.
Here again, you will have the option to ask your tutor, who is an experienced designer, any of your questions related to the wedding industry.
BH&J PRO – What do you learn:
The whole course consists of twelve modules. Each module has two parts.
In one part, you will learn wirework techniques that can be used for making a wide range of bridal headpieces including decorative hair combs, hair vines, side tiaras, tiaras, hair pins, hair bun wraps, and many more.
In the other part, you will gain skills that will fast-track your way to success in the wedding industry. Topics covered include personal styling, product photography, pricing handmade products and wedding themes.
BH&J PRO – How to enrol and what is included:
- Once you join, you will have access to your personal student area on our website.
- Your student area will include technique overview files, plus bonus files that can be used for making accessories from our student design library (please see below). It also includes twelve files with information relevant to working in the wedding industry (branding, selling, photography, wedding themes, advertising and PR, the history of bridal headpieces etc., as described in the course overview.)
- You will have the right to download all tutorials to your personal digital devices and use these tutorials as a life-time resource.
- We will send you a personalised starter pack with a selection of beads and other jewellery making components. You can view a typical starter pack here >>>
- You will have continuous support from an experienced tutor throughout the duration of the course and can send an unlimited number of questions each month (as long as these questions are relevant to the course).
- You will have the right to make and sell all accessories from our Student Design Library. You can even download and use the photos for promoting your services.
- You will receive a printable diploma upon successful completion of the course. To be awarded a diploma, you will need to demonstrate that you have mastered all essential techniques and write a short essay to prove your knowledge of the wedding industry.
- You will have the right to use “BHJ PRO Dip” behind your name, in your portfolio and on your business cards.
Once we receive a notification of your payment, we will review the application manually and will confirm your enrolment within 48 hours. Your tutor will be in touch to introduce herself and will provide instructions on how to log into your student area.
Student Design Library:
Here are just a few examples of accessories you will be able to make once you learn all techniques described in the BH&J Pro online course.