BH&J PRO – what is included:
- Once you join, you will have access to your personal student area on our website.
- Your student area will include technique overview files, plus bonus files that can be used for making accessories from our student design library (please see below). It also includes twelve files with information relevant to working in the wedding industry (branding, selling, photography, wedding themes, advertising and PR, the history of bridal headpieces etc., as described in the course overview.)
- You will have the right to download all tutorials to your personal digital devices and use these tutorials as a life-time resource.
- You will have continuous support from an experienced tutor throughout the duration of the course and can send an unlimited number of questions each month (as long as these questions are relevant to the course).
- We will send you a personalised starter pack with a selection of beads and other jewellery making components.
- You will have the right to make and sell all accessories from our Student Design Library. You can even download and use the photos for promoting your services.
- You will receive a printable diploma upon successful completion of the course. To be awarded a diploma, you will need to demonstrate that you have mastered all essential techniques and write a short essay to prove your knowledge of the wedding industry.
- You will have the right to use “BHJ PRO Dip” behind your name, in your portfolio and on your business cards.
Once we receive a notification of your payment, we will review the application manually and will confirm your enrolment within 48 hours. Your tutor will be in touch to introduce herself and will provide instructions on how to log into your student area.
Protecting you from impulsive buying: You are entitled to a cool-off period of fourteen working days after making a payment during which you can cancel your payment, unless you already logged in to your student area. To cancel your order within the cool-off period, contact the academy on (++44) 07938 236 497 or via e-mail email@example.com. Confirmation of Order Cancellation will be sent via e-mail. By logging into your student area and accessing course materials, you accept that the course fee cannot be refunded.